Sunday 21 December 2008

Silllyyy Pony :)


The Pea was full of beans today! I guess it was cause he hardly did any work yesterday and had friday off! I couldnt get on cause he was walking off, and then as soon as I was in the saddle and ready he started trotting off so i got 15 minutes of very nice work. But then someone came in the arena so he stopped working and bucked and then trotted straight off so i popped him on the lunge, then tried riding again but he barged all the way down the other end of the arena and wouldn't listen to me, so i made him go back up the other end and walk round before going!


Yesterday i dressed him up with a bit of tinsel and a santa hat, though you couldn't see the tinsel in his mane :(


And he is soo cute when I bring him his dinner cause he licks his lips :)


I really want to take him on a proper hack so we need to find some plodders cause he likes the odd plod along - if a horse goes too fast he doesnt like it. And someone who doesn't mind shetlands cause there are some on route and Paddy hates the little shetland mitch who's in the field next to the jumping arena haha!


No comments: