Saturday 13 December 2008

One Day Good, Next Days Bad

I do have a daft pony.
On wednesday I went down earlier because of study leave and decided to do soe jumping and he was perfect :) Apart from the fact I had no control. I put up a 1 stride and 2 stride grid, a tiny spread and various other jumps like a white filler and stuff. The first time he went over the grid, he got excited then spooked at the end - haha. But he was so so so good.
And then thursday he was a pain in the bum and wouldn't do anything, so i just lunged him tbh - but I guess he did work really hard the day before.
And today, I asked my dad to go up to take pictures of me jumping, but because there were two others in the arena he decided against it : we did manage to get over a few though, and then I took him in the front for a cool down and stuff. We shall have to try again another day with the pictures cause they weren't awesome today as the pea didn't put much effort into it..
So that was the week so far :)

XMAS SOOOOOONNN :):):)
xxx

No comments: