Thursday 4 December 2008

I Love My Pea :)

Top Tip: always take a torch down to the field when it's dark. As much as grey ponies show up more, i always walk to the wrong one - but maybe thats cause he tends to be the furthest in his huge field :(

He was so good for a change in my lesson :) I rather wanted to do some jumping so started sneaking off to the sunken when charlotte caught me and sent me back to the front :( I was not looking forward to my lesson - i rarely do because it means the pea has to work hard and so he has a hissy fit : The lunging was awful - ears back, hugee bucks, facing me, not wanting to go -not a good start! But when charlotte did it he decided to be a sweet thing. Bah that pony is annoying! And i was not exactly looking forward to riding him after that performance! But hey ho, i got on and started on the lunge. He was as good as gold :) And then we went off and i ignored my fears and he was as good as gold again! He was about to stop but luckily i caught him before charlotte did! haha!

But he did try to kick me in the head in the stable. He has a cut on his back leg but on the inside, and so i was trying to clean it whilst he was having his tea. Charlotte said to tie him up and I did start to wonder whether she meant to tie his back legs up and they kept coming close to my head. Daft thing. And now I have purple spray all over my hands and I've washed them dozens of times :(

:)

No comments: