Tuesday 2 December 2008

Dear me & the Pea

As per usual Pea wasn't in the greatest of moods.
He had to see the farrier after losing his shoe fiona left him in for me, so he was rather hoping to be fed and go. But oh no! He got worked. His face when i got his tack :( I felt so so sorry for him! But hey ho we got off to work. And boy was he in a bad mood. He didn't want to lunge. And then when i got on him he did nothing and tried to threaten me by stamping his foot rather angrily! Decided to do a bit more jumping :) when i first tried he argued, and when my friend went out the arena i actually screamed at him cause i was so annoyed. I felt rather bad afterwards but it must have done the trick :) we got some amazing jumping done, though we had very little control, and we jumped our first 2ft3 fence (yeah it may be tiny to you but when you haven't jumped in a while then it gets a bit big!)

And 1 week until my mocks so it may start getting a bit empty on here : sorry!

xxx

No comments: