Tuesday 23 December 2008

I Love My Pea :)

Yet again, he didn't fail to please me these past two days :) Funny saying that about him :)

Went for a little potter yesterday which he enjoyed, went the middle route for a change and he didn't look at much bless him :) He's a happy hacker me thinks :)

Today I had my mentor lesson and it was rather eventful. It was going to be a real test for me and paddy cause we haven't worked with 4 others before all in one lesson. We started following one another which he enjoyed and then we went into open order for trot and canter. Everyone was trotting and cantering around and then there was me and paddy just walking - but charlotte said to keep doing that just so we focus on going where I want to go, and then we did a bit of trot and canter :) Then we did some drill riding and me and paddy went at the back incase of any temperamental moments, it was rather easy for us. Walking it was fine, then trotting he decided to change sides, then spooked at bo running at him and bucked across the diagonal. Then there was trot and canter but Paddy was a bit tired and just stopped everywhere then bucked out at Monty : Silly pony. And then charlotte decided we would do ride and run, and while everyone goes at a controlled pace, Paddy rodeod (i mean rodeo - 'skipping' - bucking and rearing) to the other end. Haha he does make me laugh. And in all his excitement he got a nose bleed :( Poor pony, but he decided to be nice to me for a change and actually let me clean it without eating me alive :)

I do love that pony :) I do, promise (Y)

No comments: