Monday 8 December 2008

Mocks..Mocks..Mocks

I won't be commenting on here for a couple of days - well that's the plan.
Not that many people read this anyway :)

Anyway after yesterday I have decided to give a quick update :)
I have spoken to many people and it seems I have 'set my sights a bit too high' and that 'i am focusing on how other people have bought new horses and are not experiencing any problems' so I have lowered them and I am going to forget about everyone else and how they are doing and just focus on the pea :) So I am going to be a lot tougher, and it will probably result in a lot lot more falls though I would rather not. And next year we are going to get a trailer (hopefully - got to pursuade dad first) and go out so he can get experience as he hasn't been to a show before - thrilling :)

xxx

No comments: