Tuesday 7 April 2009

New Record

I love my horsee :D

apart from when he tries to kill me :\

I lunged him first, well I attempted and he wouldn't. Instead he kept kicking out, then was like 30cm from kicking me in the chest. Pretty lucky he didn't, though I was then very cautious of his back end! I ended up wasting about 20-30 minutes attempting to lunge which didn't happen so I jumped on board instead. He was rather naughty on the flatwork and there were some tiny jumps up, so I got off and put them up. I came into the first cross pole and he was off and jumped all of them so nicely so I got off again and put 4 of them, including a double, up to 2ft6 and he jumped them all amazing again and then got too excited and cantered off bucking, and I did not want a reconstruction of my last academy lesson so decided to end it there.

No comments: