Wednesday 1 April 2009

April 1st - Ha :)

Well I got a call last night asking if I could go down because Paddy had a cut. So off i walked to the yard to sort the silly pony out :\ Honestly, I have never known a pony to get so many cuts!

Today I went up, and he made his cut worse by getting it dirty and nosing it all the time causing more blood to come out :\ I hosed it for 5 mins then applied purple spray so he has a nice purple leg which better clear off for sunday cause I have a dressage competition :)

We did some jumpies todayy and he was a rather good boy. Though i did fall off (yes fall number 10) though I don't quite know how other than remembering a buck haha! And no one saw cause they asked me what happened haha! He was very good with his jumping though and we did a new height which i think might be 2ft6 or just under :D

I will get a flatwork video tomorrow cause i only got a tiny bit of jumping today so will hopefully make a video, and then make a huge 9 month one the week after so keep an eye on my youtube, yeahh??!

No comments: