Sunday 5 April 2009

Dressage

Did prelim 10 today on the ponyy :) I was very proud of him, he was so good for me. Still trying to canter and plenty of areas which we could have done better but after the way he has been going this week I was happy. We came last, again, but ah well. He was against tough competition again and after the journey we have had/still have I couldn't be more proud. I know there have been plenty of times when I have said that I hate him and want to give up, but truthfully he is my perfect horse. I would hate to have a horse who is good to ride all the time, I would pick him any day because at least I can see our improvement. I may not trust him and I may be scared to ride him, but he is fantastic and he has given me so much more than I could have ever asked for in any horse. I truely could not thank him enough for what he has done and I hope we have a long future ahead of us :)

No comments: